Dienstag, 18. August 2009

Sweden is calling..........great birthday-mail



From the wonderful Ingela from Sweden I got this fantastic card for my birhtday. Wow!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!

But I can't believe it, what's within the card:

A totally great and wonderful,
so cute and rare........
Hänglar-Stamp!!!!!!!

Ingela, you make me such a great gift, I love your card and I really, really love this stamp.

A big thank you deep from my heart!!!!!!!!!




Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

1 Kommentar:

  1. What a beautiful card Nicole,i love the papers and colours.
    So BEAUTIFUL stamp,wowwwww.

    Hugs Riet.x

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich riesig über eure Kommentare. Dankeschön!!!

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML